Monday, August 25, 2008

My iPhone Keepsake Box...I like the sound of that!

Well I haven't found an option to save my text messages that screams at me, "Yes, I'm what you're looking for!" When it isn't this easy I ask myself what I'm looking for exactly, I define a criteria, and then I start looking again for the solution that fits my criteria. I prefer when solutions just jump out at me. Oh, I forgot to mention it seems the limit for text messages increased from 1000 to 75000 with the firmware release of iPhone 1.1.3 in January 2008. While I can't find a confirmation of this limit increase on Apple's iPhone site, I did find more than a few blogs, like Technorati, that reported it back in January 2008 when the update was made available. So, at least I can rest easy that I have more time to search for my iPhone keepsake box...hmmm, I like that name....is this an app idea?

Go Gadget Gurl!
Knowledge, the ultimate fashion accessory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!