Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finally!

It feels good to be back :) I have been on a long hiatus doing personal development, yet my Gadget Gurl persona was always in effect. I absolutely love my iPhone. I have read reviews that call it "elegant". I agree. I spoke to an iPhone user yesterday and she said it soothed her. Scrolling through her contacts list slowed her down during the day. I agree again. When I'm frantic and I attempt to scroll, my iPhone doesn't respond elegantly to my taps. It jumps from K to Z and back to A, that visual cue of my energy snaps me out of my mind frick and I focus on the task of looking up a number or appt. I slow down, lightly tap the screen, and my iPhone responds to me like a gentle breeze. My new iPhone user friend and I shared experiences for a half hour. This spontaneous conversation confirmed it was time to slow down and hang out with Go Go Gadget Gurl again. So, this isn't a random, one off post. I plan to follow-up with a review of the Blackberry Curve, the lastest in the new thin trend (actually it's hardly a trend since we want our technology smaller and smaller...implants are already on the fringe), take reader polls on your favorite mobile phone, favorite and worst mobile phone feature, and of course support my iPhone friends with the latest Apple news, hacks, and rumors on what's next...speaking of what's next I'll report on Thanksgiving the best gadget bargains I find in the newspaper inserts for all you Black Friday shopaholics ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"It's been a long time
I shouldn't have left you..."


Glad you're back! What's up next?
Looking forward to the gadget bargains.