Monday, April 21, 2008

My Little Black Bag


So, I thought I'd share with you what I have in my little black accessories bag. The one I mentioned last week. In addition to the audio cable, I carry in my bag all the accessories I need for all my gadgets when I travel. I love this little bag. I never unpack it, so I never forget anything. When I travel I typically carry my mobile phone (currently an iPhone), digital camera, laptop, an ipod or two, and my flash drives. So, in my bag I carry the wall and auto charger for my iPhone and iPods (the adapter and the cables). My digital camera cable to connect to my laptop, an ethernet cable (in case the hotel room doesn't have wireless, and I'm happy to say I haven't needed an ethernet cable in months), and of course, the audio cable. Now, the most important accessories I carry are two electrical outlet extensions. I don't know your experience staying in hotels, my experience has been one too many hotels rooms didn't have enough outlets for me to plug in all my gadgets. My outlet extensions have been a lifesaver many times. And just in case you're wondering my laptop power cord is usually in my laptop bag.

Go Gadget Gurl!
"Knowledge the ultimate fashion accessory"

3 comments:

techless said...

Wow....I am the not so techy....I'll remember the next time I travel to check out this little black bag..

Anonymous said...

Hey gurl. I only have one comment. 1 or 2 ipods??!? Puhleez! U had up to 3 (one of which was on the iPhone) and if u could've gotten to the back of your vehicle thru all of your stuff, you probably had another one somewhere. I am now inspired to create my own "little black bag."

GoGadgetGurl! said...

You're absolutely right! I had 3 ipods, and the powerbook (laptop) I had with me has a music library too that's a superset of the ipods. OMG!
Glad you are inspired to make your own little black bag send me a pic when you put it together :)