Friday, April 18, 2008

Sak Pasé!

This is an entry I wrote couple of weeks ago...more to come!


I’m on a road trip with my best friend. I moved east over a year ago to get a new perspective on my life. And I got it…a new perspective. So, I’m heading back home. And just for the record my best friend from high school is the bestest best friend ever for leaving her husband and two kids behind to keep me company on this drive. Thelma and Louise, not! Yesterday was our first leg of the trip and we stayed in the Atlanta area. I love traveling with her because after driving 10 hours we found a nail spa and got a manicure and petticure. Oh! and their spa massage chair was heaven. It’s the little things, right!?. Like last night a little cable brought a party to life! Last night we had an impromptu party with an iPhone infused Wyclef, a boom box, and a little cable. It was a male to male audio cable. She wanted to dance to Wyclef Carnival II and it was only on her iPhone, so I thought “I have a cable that will connect the headphone jack on the iphone with the headphone jack of the boom box; set the boombox to AUX and Voilà! “It’s Carnival!” “Jump, jump, jump!” That’s the way to have a road trip. I rarely use this cable, and yet when you have the perfect cable to bring a moment to life it feels so good ☺☺☺

GoGadgetGurl!
"Knowledge the ultimate fashion accessory!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE techy.....